A type-approved, all-in-one battery room solution, the Corvus BOB reduces energy storage system installation time, streamlines integration, and eases classification approvals.
The Corvus BOB is a standardized, plug-and-play battery room solution designed for easy integration with existing ship systems and available in 10-foot and 20-foot ISO high-cube container sizes. Type approved and class compliant, the Corvus BOB is a total package solution to house complete energy storage systems that significantly reduces installation time and eases the classification approvals process.
The Corvus BOB provides a safe, compact, space-efficient and scalable solution for housing batteries on board a ship, either on deck or below deck. Multiple containers can be combined to create larger energy storage capacities, providing scalability based on the application energy requirements. This solution is ideal for retrofit installations, when dedicated battery room space is unavailable, and for semi-permanent installations.
- Standalone battery room
- Plug-and-play interface
- Weathertight design
- Integrates with all power management systems
- Minimal installation time required
- DNV type approved and class compliant
- A60 class compliant fire protection
- Standard ISO footprint for ease
of transport and installation
Included with a Corvus BOB battery room:
- Corvus Battery Energy Storage System
- Battery Management System (BMS)
- Thermal Runaway Exhaust
- Firefighting and fire detection systems
Integrations with existing ship systems:
- Installation and attachment on vessel
- Power electronics and ship system integration
- Chilled water connection
- Water mist system connection
- Clean air connection for ventilation system
Industry leading marine energy storage
The Corvus BOB is designed to house the Corvus Orca, the marine battery energy storage system with the highest installation count worldwide and an industry-leading safety profile.