Our industry leading Life Cycle Service Program supports and care for your ESS investment throughout the full design life. Corvus provides for all installations a Life Cycle Service Program commencing after the Customer Acceptance Test (CAT).
With this service program, Corvus will be able to provide Customers with non-binding performance improvement proposals and vessel-specific information on usage, to help ensure that the energy storage system is operated in accordance to load profiles agreed in the Battery System Specification.
The Life Cycle Service Program includes:
- 24/7 technical support – operated by skilled Corvus Services Engineers.
- Support on alarms and incidents handling according to agreed SLA standards.
- Required QHSE and incident handling training programs for vessel crew and other resources
- A secure Vessel Information Portal with restricted access and personal credentials.
- Continuously monitor and report battery condition in our Vessel Information Portal.
- ESS specific documentation and logs are accessible through the Vessel Information Portal.
- Inventory list of spares and online spares requests.
- Alternative options for battery End of Life/recycling.
- Annual expert based advisory report on system usage and performance to achieve estimated life span.
In our Customer Portal, Vessel Information Portal, users will benefit from continuous monitoring and reporting services, advisory reports, and other services to improve optimisation and usage for the full design life.