Corvus ESS – The Marine Industry Standard
More than 50% of the world’s hybrid and zero-emission vessels are equipped with Corvus Energy Storage Systems. We have more than 400 MWh deployed in 600+ projects and more than 4 000 000 operating hours. This gives us valuable feedback, enabling us to continuously improve our products and services to meet the highest standards and at the same time push boundaries for how energy storage is used to optimize energy consumption onboard ships to save costs and emissions.
We are proud to provide our customers with the highest-performing products with the highest level of safety and services in the maritime industry.
- Proven performance and technology powering the commercial marine industry
- Patented safety system
- State-of-the-art monitoring system
- Extensive module-based service program
- Reduced maintenance costs
- Reduced fuel consumption
- Reduced emissions
- Rapid return on investment