Corvus Energy offers a range of training options – both required QHSE and incident handling training programs for vessel crew and other recourses, and tailor made training courses for customers and partners
Training your crew, officers, engineers and Technical Superintendents makes them more proactive in operating and maintaining your systems, resulting in increased availability and less downtime. Knowledge about ESS safety features, warnings, alarms and troubleshooting ensures optimal operation and increased uptime.
1. Introduction to ESS
- Introduction to Corvus Energy Storage Systems (ESS)
- Battery system design and safety features
2. Troubleshooting & Maintenance
- Basic components of a Corvus Energy Storage System (ESS)
- Safety during operation and troubleshooting
- Basic troubleshooting
- Spare parts replacement
3. System Integrator Training
- For project execution, engineering and management of ESS implementation
- Interface to ESS for successful, cost-effective deployment
- Introduction to Corvus Energy technical documentation
- Training for commissioning certification also available for System Integrators upon agreement
Training courses can also be tailored to your needs.
We have training center in Bergen, Norway with possibility for hands-on training. Training sessions can also be delivered remotely, onboard or at your office.
E-learning is under development and will be made available to our Customers and System Integrators when available.