Designed and purpose built for the maritime industry, the Corvus Orca Energy storage system (ESS) created a shift in the maritime energy storage segment. No other ESS matches the installation count of Orca Energy. Continuous focus on development and high safety levels have set the industry standard for all maritime ESSs.
Orca Energy is ideal for applications where you need to move large amounts of energy multiple times per day, efficiently and at low cost. Orca Energy is suitable for both all-electric and hybrid installations.
- Cruise ships
- Ro/Ro – Ro/Pax
- Offshore vessels
- Fishing vessels
- Merchant vessels
- Port cranes
- Shore charging
- Fish farms
Contact us to help you find out how to save fuel or perhaps even replace a diesel genset.
- High C-Rates – up to 6C peak C-rate
- Safety beyond class requirements
- Industry-proven 4th generation BMS
- Flexible and modular design
- Low installation and commissioning time
- Contained power connections – enhanced reliability
- Enhanced EMI immunity design for maritime environments
- Designed for pack voltages up to 1200VDC
- Scalable beyond 10MWh
- Easily monitored through the Watchman™ ESS Advisory Portal