The Dolphin ESS from Corvus Energy is specifically designed for lightweight applications.
Outstanding energy density and power density combined with the highest level of safety has set the new industry standard.
Corvus Dolphin Energy is tailored towards ships with long slow charges and discharges and where lightweight is essential: Tourist, sightseeing and canal boats which sail at slow to moderate speeds are ideal use cases for Dolphin Energy.
- Low weight
- Flexible, modular design
- Easy to install
- Designed for pack voltages up to 900 VDC
- Scalable from <20 kWh to >2 MWh
- Supports currents up to 100A max per pack
- Low life cycle cost
- Easy and safe installation – plug and play connections with no risk of electrical shock for personnel
- Reduces fuel, emissions, noise and maintenance
- Industry-proven Battery Management System (BMS)
- Remote monitoring