The Dolphin Energy ESS is specifically designed for lightweight applications. Dolphin Energy combines outstanding energy density and a reasonable power density with the highest level of safety, setting new industry standard for maritime energy storage systems.
The flexible design of the Dolphin Energy allows the system to be stacked in various directions enabling high space efficiency in compact installations.
Dolphin Energy is ideal for ships with long, slow charges and discharges where lightweight is essensial.
Typical vessels are:
- Tourist vessels
- Canal boats
- Cruise Ships
- Sightseeing vessels
- Low C-rate for slow charge and discharge
- Low weight
- Designed for voltages up to 1000 VDC
- Flexible installation
- Low life cycle cost
- Easy and safe plug and play connections
- Very flexible and modularized design
- Passive single-cell Thermal Runaway protection
- Scalable capacity and voltage according to vessel requirements
- Industry-proven Battery Management System (BMS)
- Remote monitoring capabilities
- Enhanced EMI immunity design for maritime environments