Our employees have extensive experience from propulsion systems, power electronics, and system integration:
- We know how an ESS can be integrated into an offshore ship power system to support DP classes 2 and 3.
- We can advise on how to run batteries and engines in parallel to optimize fuel consumption.
- We have worked extensively with customers to understand and solve problems with electromagnetic interference.
- We can assist you in deciding where to integrate the batteries – e.g. directly on the switchboard, on the propulsion drives or on a separate DC switchboard.
- We can assist and consult ship owners, yards, class, and designers during HAZIDs, FMEAs and risk assessments.