Factory Operators to our team in Bergen
Corvus Energy is expanding our battery production line for the maritime market. We opened our robotized battery factory at Midttun in 2019, and the production line today is a combination of robotized and manual production and assembly. We are looking for candidates with the right combination of skills, knowledge and drive, who together with our experienced production team will get the opportunity to take part in the further growth and development of our manufacturing processes.
- Assembly of modules according to Work Instructions (WI).
- Assembly of sub-assemblies for the module according to (WI).
- EOL testing of modules.
- Participate during Factory Acceptance Tests (FAT)
- Unpacking and preparation of parts, ensuring an efficient production process
- Take an active part in ongoing Lean project
- Daily Maintenance and tidiness of the production area
- Quality control and HSE
Qualifications, education and skills
- Certificate of apprenticeship (fagbrev) in the field of automation, machinery or industry mechanics. 3-5 years of relevant experience from production line can compensate for lack of education.
- Truck driver permit – T2 / T4
- Crane certificate G4 or similar is preferred
- Relevant work experience, preferably with electronics
- Experience with Lean principles and 5S
- Norwegian fluency and English understanding required
- Self Critical thinking, applying logic and troubleshooting to solve complex problems
- The ability to handle multiple practical work tasks and effectively prioritize
- Be open to knowledge sharing and take an active part in daily team collaboration
- High working standards, flexible and solution oriented
- Drive and adaptability to fit in with a growing company
- An exciting position within the fast growing Battery Industry
- To become a part of a dedicated team with a common goal to powering a clean future, working with the latest production technology
- International career opportunities within a fast growing company
- Competitive salary and benefits
Application deadline: May 17, 2021
We encourage candidates to submit an early application. Relevant candidates will be called for an interview on an ongoing basis. Please send your application through this link: