Corvus Energy is continuously growing, and we are looking for a Test Engineer for our Fuel Cell department. As Test Engineer you will play an important role within our unique multi-disciplinary marine fuel cell development team. Testing of hydrogen fuelled PEM type fuel cell systems will be your main responsibility.
The development of our marine fuel cell product is now in a very interesting phase, where we will conduct all sorts of fuel cell functional and performance testing. As test engineer, you will develop unique skills relating to fuel cell technology, control and process engineering, and technical safety. This position offer technical challenging and interesting task, where you will co-operarte closely with a strong and motivated team in developing a zero-emission power generator for ships.
Experience and interest in fuel cells and batteries are highly appreciated.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
- Plan and perform test on fuel cell systems – operate the fuel cell system in our purpose built test facility.
- Plan and perfom test on sub-systems and components used in the fuel cell system
- Participate in the analysis and understanding of implications of test results obtained
- Ensure that all preparation and test activities are safe.
Work Experience and Qualifications
- Experience with running and troubleshooting complex machinery
- B.Sc in relevant engineering discipline beneficial
- Experience with pressurized gas, in particular combustible gases
- Experience with fuel cells and hydrogen beneficial, but not mandatory
- English and Norwegian communication skills required.
- Experience with maritime operations
- Experience with maritime product design and development
- Experience with design thinking and systems engineering
- Familiarity with multidiscipline engineering projects
- Self-motivated, structured and efficient
- High working standard and work capacity
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment, as well as independently
- Self-managed and takes initiative
- Can identify relevant information from uncertain and incomplete sources
- Drive and adaptability to fit in with a growing company
- An exciting position working for the world leading supplier of maritime energy storage solutions
- To take part in the green shift for the ocean space
- International work environment and multidisciplinary team collaboration
- Competitive salary and benefits
- International career opportunities
Application deadline: March 27th
We encourage you to send an early application and will call for interviews on an ongoing basis until the position is filled. We do appreciate every application received, however, only candidates with a relevant background will be called for an interview.