Technical Sales Modeling Engineer
Corvus Energy is continuously growing and we are looking for a Technical Sales Modeling Engineer for our Fuel Cell department. They will serve as an enabler for Tech Sales functions with regard to the Fuel Cell products, and support the modeling and implementation of optimal fuel cell and battery systems for future marine vessels. They will get the opportunity to work in a unique marine fuel cell team enabling optimal solutions in the transition to zero-emission operation in the marine industry.
- Contribute to the product requirement specification
- Continuously ensure that Tech Sales have sufficient and up-to-date product information
- Initiate and maintain Fuel Cell sizing tools by using product specifications, test results, research, etc.
- Maintain a close dialogue with the Fuel Cell development team
- Create accurate product specifications and technical documentation
- Support Sales and Marketing with input for presentations, case studies, etc.
Qualifications and work experience:
- B.Sc./M.Sc. in Maritime, Process, Electrical, Mechanical Engineering, or similar
- Experienced with technical sales and product development
- Experience with Maritime Operations
- A track record of understanding and solving technical customer requirements
- Excellent MS Excel user within Math and Statistics, with some programming skills
- Excellent English and Norwegian fluency, oral and written
- Experience with fuel cell systems
- Experience with maritime product design and development
- Experience with design thinking and systems engineering
- Familiarity with multidiscipline engineering projects
- Customer-oriented and service-minded
- Self-motivated, structured, and efficient
- High working standard and work capacity
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-managed and takes initiative
- Can identify relevant information from uncertain and incomplete sources
- Drive and adaptability to fit in with a growing company
- An exciting position working for the world-leading supplier of maritime energy storage solutions
- To take part in the green shift for the ocean space
- International work environment and multidisciplinary team collaboration
- Competitive salary and benefits
- International career opportunities
We encourage you to send an early application and will call for interviews on an ongoing basis until the position is filled. We do appreciate every application received, however, only candidates with a relevant background will be called for an interview.