Team Lead, Technical Sales Engineering
To define the technical requirements with the customer and design system solutions that meet the customer’s requirements, and to coach, instruct and guide the local team of Technical Sales Engineers. The Team Lead, Technical Sales Engineering reports to the VP Technical Sales and works closely with all relevant departments in Corvus Energy.
- In partnership with sales representatives, determine the needs of the customers and present product solutions that meet their requirements.
- Perform system design simulations and other analyses.
- Provide system designs and other technical content for bids and proposals.
- Overcome technical obstacles to capture and close new business.
- Prepare documentation packages for internal and external customers.
- Actively obtain and further develop a high level of technical understanding and hands-on knowledge of the company’s product portfolio.
- Interact with customers providing guidance on product integration options.
- Provide input to internal customers (product managers and others) on the market needs and future applications for our products.
- Participate in the continuous improvement of the software tools used by the department.
- On the request of sales, apps or project departments represent Corvus Energy in customer meetings, either independently or as part of Corvus team.
In addition to the above:
- Coach, instruct and guide Technical Sales Engineers.
- Have specialist knowledge of specific product(s) in the company’s product portfolio.
- Have ownership of customer facing documentation related to specific product(s) in Corvus Energy portfolio.
- On request support CTO and other internal resources by (including but not limited to) participation in product development and improvement processes.
- Actively liaise with internal and external customers, sub-suppliers, governing bodies etc. on subjects related to current and future products in the company’s portfolio.
- Actively lead when customer development projects are ongoing.
- Engineering Degree or Technologist Diploma is required.
- Minimum 5 years technical and commercial experience is required, preferably from the maritime industry.
- Good analytical skills are required.
- Advanced proficiency in English (written and oral) is required.
- Advanced experience in electrical system design and/or system integration is required.
- Good knowledge of marine power engineering is preferred.
- Advanced experience using MS Excel and draughting software is required.
- Experience from customer facing activities (B2B) is required.
- An exciting position within the worldwide Battery Industry
- To become a part of a dedicated international team with a common goal to power a clean future
- Competitive salary and benefits
Please forward your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.