Project Manager Sustaining Engineering
We are looking for an experienced project manager to be responsible for managing complex, cross-functional projects with the purpose of improving and developing Corvus`s range of released ESS Battery Storage Systems, and implementing product changes and corrective actions. To lead the project execution of business-critical product improvements is the primary focus, however the position is expected to participate in broader initiatives along with the growth of the company.
Main tasks and Responsibilities
- Plan and oversee cross-functional projects improving and developing Corvus’s released products from inception to closure
- Create and maintain project schedules, budgets, and resource plans
- Ensure the on-time and on-budget execution of project tasks across cross-functional teams developing complex energy storage products and the necessary infrastructure to successfully launch product changes to the market:
- Product designs containing sophisticated mechanical, electrical, and software design elements
- Testing programs that interface with multiple maritime Classification agencies
- Development of manufacturing facilities, service infrastructure, and sales collateral
- Provide clear, timely reporting to project stakeholders and executive sponsors.
- Identify and manage project risks.
- Establish priority with stakeholders when balancing competing resource demands
- Gather feedback on project delivery, recording and implementing the lessons learned
- Assist with the creation and maintenance of tools and processes to improve the effectiveness of delivery of the CAR and ECO processes.
Work experience and Qualifications
- Senior project experience with managing cross-functional projects or technology leadership with a wide range of technical disciplines
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Engineering or a related technical discipline
- Well versed in project management fundamentals, with demonstrated ability to control project timing and project costs
- A collaborative mindset and a strong drive to solve problems alongside other team members and to connect people together
- Ability to identify and implement improvements in work processes and efficient project management
- The drive, confidence, and adaptability to fit in with a fast-growing international company
- Experience in the maritime sector is an advantage
- An exciting position working for the world-leading supplier of maritime energy storage solutions
- To take part in the green shift for the ocean space
- International work environment and multidisciplinary team collaboration
- Competitive salary and benefits
- International career opportunities