Project Manager – New Product Introduction
- Reporting to Director of Program Management, the Project Manager for new product introductions is responsible for planning and coordinating the cross-functional development projects of new technologies and new products for Corvus Energy. The position is placed in Norway and will have Porsgrunn as main workplace. Flexible work solutions and alternative work locations may also be considered.
Main tasks and responsibility
- Plan, coordinate, and report on product development projects and programs from inception to completion, following the Corvus Product Development Process and industry-standard project management practices.
- Ensure programs/projects are executed on-time and on-budget
- Coordinate via a cross-functional project team, all activities related to the design, manufacturing, sales, and service of the product within the project.
- Develop and maintain project schedules and resource plans.
- Develop and maintain project budgets.
- Provide clear, consistent, and timely reporting to project stakeholders and executive sponsors.
- Anticipate and identify and manage project risks.
- Contribute to the centralized resource and capital plans of the Engineering and Program Management department.
- Gather feedback on project delivery and record and implement lessons learned.
Work experience and qualifications
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or a related technical discipline
- 6+ years of experience with product development projects and/or engineering or technology projects.
- PMP designation or can demonstrate in-depth familiarity with project management principles and their applications in industry.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Highly organized with tenacious attention to detail
- Comfortable with being responsible for planning and ensuring the success of complex, dynamic projects on schedule and on budget.
- A collaborative mindset and a strong drive to solve problems alongside other team members, and to connect people together.
- Excited by technology and comfortable working with engineers across a wide range of technical disciplines.
- You have the drive and adaptability to fit in as part of a small, growing company
- Experience working in the marine sector and/or with large vehicle systems with regulatory control will be an advantage
- An exciting position working for the world leading supplier of maritime energy storage solutions and fuel cells
- To take part in the green shift for the ocean space
- International work environment and multidisciplinary team collaboration
- Competitive salary and benefits
- International career opportunities
Application deadline: We encourage for an early application
We encourage to send an early application and will call for interviews on an ongoing basis until the position is filled. We do appreciate every application received, however only candidates with a relevant background will be called for an interview.