Project Manager – New Product Development
Reporting to the Director of Program Management, the role as Project Manager – New Product Development is responsible for managing complex, cross-functional product development projects.
Main tasks and Responsibilities
- Plan and oversee product development projects from inception to closure.
- Create and maintain project schedules, budgets, and resource plans.
- Ensure the on-time and on-budget execution of project tasks across large, cross-functional project teams, developing complex energy storage products and the necessary infrastructure to successfully launch and maintain those products in the market:
- Product designs containing sophisticated mechanical, electrical, and software design elements.
- Testing programs that interface with multiple maritime Classification agencies.
- Development of manufacturing facilities, service infrastructure, and sales collateral.
- Provide clear, timely reporting to project stakeholders and executive sponsors.
- Identify and manage project risks.
- Gather feedback on project delivery, recording and implementing the lessons learned.
- Assist with the creation and maintenance of Program Management tools and processes.
- Other duties as required
Work experience and Qualifications
- 5+ years of experience with managing product development projects or technology projects.
- Highly experienced and well versed in project management fundamentals.
- Organized, with tenacious attention to detail
- Comfortable managing long, complex, multi-disciplinary projects on schedule and on budget.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Collaborative mindset, a strong drive to solve problems alongside other team members, and to connect people together.
- Experience in the maritime sector would be an asset.
- An exciting position working for the world leading supplier of maritime energy storage solutions
- To take part in the green shift for the ocean space
- International work environment and multidisciplinary team collaboration
- Competitive salary and benefits
- International career opportunities
Application deadline: We encourage an early application.
We encourage to send an early application and will call for interviews on an ongoing basis until the position is filled. We do appreciate every application received, however only candidates with a relevant background will be called for an interview.
Please send your application and resume, quoting the job title in the subject line, to: firstname.lastname@example.org