The AR/Payroll Clerk processes accounts receivable and payroll & supports the Finance and Administration Department with various administrative tasks.
- Process customer invoices including down payment and milestone invoicing & billbacks
- Prepare semi-monthly payroll and process benefit contributions
- Submit payroll withholding and other remittances, quarterly and annually
- Process labour allocations and reconcile payroll-related transactions
- Assemble information for external auditors for the year-end audit as required
- Maintain an orderly filing system
- Other duties as required
with cloud-based accounting systems
and accounting experience
Payroll Association PCP certification, enrollment or equivalent experience
communication and organizational skills
verbal and written English skills.
with Microsoft Office Suite
Workforce Now experience is an asset
While we sincerely appreciate all applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.