Our factory in Richmond requires a Procurement Specialist/Expeditor to leverage global vendors, source and procure production material to ensure supply is synchronized with demand and supports production timelines.
- Use the AVL to determine best vendor for cost, delivery and quality.
- Communicate with international vendors, purchase and monitor delivery.
- Manage vendor performance for on-time delivery, pricing and quality.
- Create, update and manage Purchase Orders using MRP/ERP systems.
- Expedite shipments to meet aggressive production volume demands.
- Monitor inventory to maintain appropriate levels.
- Participate in the RMA process as required.
- Manage drawings and other document records.
- Other duties as required.
- 5+ years of experience in electrical/mechanical high-volume manufacturing environment
- Experience sourcing new international vendors with appropriate qualifications.
- Experience dealing with international outsource partners.
- Computer literate with MS Office Suite – Excel is a core requirement
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Experience with MRP/ERP systems
- Supply Chain and/or Logistics certification (SCMP, PMAC, CPIM, APICS)
- Highly organized, calm and detail oriented
- High bandwidth – able to handle multiple priorities/tasks on a regular basis
While we sincerely appreciate every application, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted
Mark the application: Procurement Specialist/Expeditor
Send to: Careers@corvusenergy.com