Technical Product Lead
Reporting to the Director, System Integration and Product Release, the Technical Product Lead is responsible for all technical scope necessary to integrate and release new Corvus Energy Storage System (ESS) products.
- Plan and execute the technical integration of the modular elements delivered by Engineering into the next-generation industry leading ESS products, achieving all engineering deliverables per the Corvus Product Development Process.
- Coordinate the technical elements of the Corvus ESS product roadmap, working with the modular product development teams and product management to map out the future of Corvus’ product offerings.
- Liaise with Corvus’ various functional teams on matters related to product-level technical features and ensure the successful launch of new products to market.
Main tasks and Responsibilities
- Define and manage the product-level requirements, ensuring that each proposed product meets the needs of internal and external stakeholders
- Manage the product’s internal and external interfaces, to ensure that the product integration will be smooth and seamless, and to enable clear customer-facing documentation
- Plan the validation of the product’s requirements, and elaborate the related scope of work for the product integration, ensuring that the product will be fit for purpose
- Coordinate the scope and priorities of the modular product development teams to ensure the necessary features and performance elements of the product are in place by the project’s key milestones
- Manage, actively mitigate, and report on product-level technical risks
- Manage changes in project scope specific to the product’s technical scope and requirements during the development project, coordinating with the Project Manager
- Manage technical investigations (FRACAS) at the product level
- Oversee the work of product Systems Engineer(s) as they perform various analysis (eg DFMEA) and documentation work to support the product integration and launch
Work experience and Qualifications
- Product development engineer with 10+ years of relevant experience.
- Demonstrated success leading multi-disciplinary product development teams, involving initial design, production ramp-up, and issue management
- Strong, rational decision-making ability based on solid engineering fundamentals, especially in circumstances with imperfect information
- Detail oriented personality
- Self-starter, with a creative approach to problem-solving
- Work experience with electromechanical products and/or battery systems.
- Able to read electrical and electronics schematics as well as mechanical drawings.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with the ability to effectively prioritize.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- An exciting position working for the world’s leading supplier of maritime energy storage solutions
- An opportunity to take part in the green shift for the ocean space
- An international work environment and multidisciplinary team collaboration
- Competitive salary and benefits
- International career opportunities
Application deadline: We encourage an early application.
We encourage to send an early application and will call for interviews on an ongoing basis until the position is filled. We do appreciate every application received, however only candidates with a relevant background will be called for an interview.
Please send your application and resume, quoting the job title in the subject line, to: firstname.lastname@example.org