Manufacturing Engineer – NPI
Reporting to the Lead Manufacturing Engineer, the Manufacturing Engineer
– NPI is responsible for working with Design Engineering on new product
introductions. The development of the design
using DFMA strategies, the creation of tooling jigs and fixtures as well as the
assembly and commissioning of new assembly lines are the key responsibilities
of this role.
- DFMA: work in parallel with the
designers to ensure design is optimized for manufacturing.
in creating and maintaining PFD, PFMEA and Control Plans
- Creation & maintenance of
assembly Work instructions suitable for international factories.
- Design of jigs, fixtures and
- Process Validation &
Verification; ensure product meets requirements and specifications.
- Process & Gauge R&R
- Develop & perform process training for
- Ensure Lean manufacturing principles
are incorporated into processes.
degree or diploma in an Engineering discipline from an accredited college
years of NPI experience
years of experience in equivalent field.
in the use of 3D CAD, Solid Works is required
written and verbal English skills.
- Exceptional people skills are a pre-requisite.
the drive and flexibility to fit in with a growing company.
well versed in ISO9001 or equivalent quality system.