Key Account Manager Aftermarket
Reporting to Chief Business Development Officer, the Key Account Manager for Aftermarket is responsible for nurturing, closing, invoicing, and delivering agreed services to ship owners and integrators in our recurring service agreements. The Key Account Manager will be responsible for a growing portfolio of key customers.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
- Improve, promote, offer, and close recurring Service agreements with system integrators and ship owners across Corvus Energy global portfolio.
- Improve, promote, and offer the Corvus Life Cycle Service Program (LCSP), spare parts offerings, training, and other service offerings to key customer segments.
- Responsible for customer relationships and customer satisfaction in fulfilling of LCSP agreements.
- Close cooperation with Sales Dept. and CBDO for lead generation, go-to-market activities and service innovation.
- Create and maintain external customer facing marketing collateral for service offerings.
- Propose and promote improvements within the Corvus organization to secure new and increased revenue streams.
- Other tasks relevant for the position and Aftermarket Dept. needs.
Key Performance Indicators
- Set periodic and annual Service revenue targets per service offering and customer segment.
- Deliver on revenue targets.
- Customer Satisfaction Index Scores
Work Experience and Qualifications
- Degree or Diploma in Sales, Marketing, Business administration or other relevant education.
- Minimum 2 years of practical work experience in a Business-to-business organization, preferably related to marine electronics or services.
- Excellent customer relations skills and people skills, multi-tasking, and communication skills.
- Innovative mind-set; always looking for improvements, challenging status quo.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Norwegian.
- Drive and flexibility to fit in with a growing company.
- An exciting position working for the world leading supplier of maritime energy storage solutions
- To take part in the green shift for the ocean space
- International work environment and multidisciplinary team collaboration
- Competitive salary and benefits
- International career opportunities
Application deadline: December 2nd, 2022
If you have any questions about the position, feel free to contact Henning Dahl (Chief Business Development Officer) at +47 911 82 752 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
We encourage you to send an early application and will call for interviews on an ongoing basis until the position is filled. We do appreciate every application received, however, only candidates with a relevant background will be called for an interview.