The Moray Power is a highly advanced battery system for demanding subsea environments. The customer has a unique possibility to customize the product for the required application.
This Energy Storage System is ideal for systems performing active heave compensation, buffer stations, or high power rated actuators.
Corvus Moray Power is ideal for subsea applications where tailor-made energy storage systems are needed and regeneration of energy into the battery is expected.
- High C-rate, up to 1,1C peak
- Low weight
- Designed for voltages up to 900 VDC
- Easy and safe plug and play connections
- Low life cycle cost
- Very low self-discharge for long term energy storage operations
- Very flexible and modularized design
- Passive single-cell Thermal Runaway protection
- Scalable capacity and voltage according to requirements
- Industry-proven Battery Management System (BMS)
- Remote monitoring capabilities
- Enhanced EMI immunity design for maritime environments
Safelink AS – ESS for inline heave compensation
Safelink delivers equipment that enables heave compensation when lowering equipment down on the seabed without having a heave compensated crane. Corvus Energy has delivered Moray Power ESS for the equipment shown in the youtube video below