The Corvus Moray Power is a highly Advanced battery system for demanding subsea environments. The customer has a unique possibility to customize the product for the required application.
Corvus Moray Power is ideal for subsea applications where tailor made energy storage systems is needed and regeneration of energy into the battery is expected. Ideal for active heave compensation, buffer stations or high power rated actuators.
- Low weight
- Flexible, modular design
- Ecapsulation in cylindrical units
- Designed for pack voltages up to 900 VDC
- Scalable up to 2 MWh
- Supports currents up to 200A max per pack
- Low life cycle cost
- High Safety
- Reduces fuel, emissions, noise and maintenance
- Industry-proven Battery Management System (BMS)
- Remote monitoring
Safelink AS – ESS for inline heave compensation
Safelink delivers equipment that enables heave compensation when lowering equipment down on the seabed without having a heave compensated crane. Corvus Energy has delivered Moray Power ESS for the equipment shown in the youtube video below