Log an Issue Now:
Beyond the warranty term? Want to take preventative actions to safeguard the life of your ESS? Require service levels that are beyond the norm?
We offer the following. Don’t like what you see here, ask us for a bespoke package tailored to your exact objectives.
- After the warranty period:
- A-la-carte service based on time and materials
- Defined contract – schedule activities based on the history of your specific ESS
- Preventative Maintenance
- Condition-Based Preventative Maintenance – Corvus will monitor the status and health of the ESS remotely and schedule any required service actions with the Customer based on this information
- Physical inspection of the ESS – typically performed 3 months after commissioning and then annually thereafter
- Preferred Service Levels
- Enhanced response times
- Expedited parts
- Guaranteed performance levels
Contact your local sales representative or firstname.lastname@example.org to see how we might be able to collaborate.
Fini Hansen, Technical Superintendent, Fleet Management, Scandlines Danmark
When operating, for example, on dynamic positioning,
there will be a major fuel saving potential. When in harbour,
too, the ship will be able to operate on the fuel cell and its
battery power alone, which will reduce emissions significantly.-Bjørn-Johan Vartdal, Project Manager Det Norske Veritas (DNV-GL)
Daan Merkelbach - Nautical & QHSE Manager of KOTUG International.