Log an Issue Now:
Industry Leading Expertise.
Corvus offers a wide array of consulting services ranging from specific one-off project-related activities to acting as an ongoing supplement to your team. With a professional staff comprised of deep engineering and commercial talent, we have been engaged on assignments of the following nature:
- Consulting with Class societies and maritime authorities
- Sea trials
- Propulsion system optimization
- State-of-Health (SOH) verification for Class
- Business case validation (e.g. ROI estimation, scenario analysis)
- Operational and environmental cost savings assessment
- Emergency management
- End of life ESS disposal
Contact your local sales representative or firstname.lastname@example.org to see how we might be able to collaborate.
Fini Hansen, Technical Superintendent, Fleet Management, Scandlines Danmark
When operating, for example, on dynamic positioning,
there will be a major fuel saving potential. When in harbour,
too, the ship will be able to operate on the fuel cell and its
battery power alone, which will reduce emissions significantly.-Bjørn-Johan Vartdal, Project Manager Det Norske Veritas (DNV-GL)
Daan Merkelbach - Nautical & QHSE Manager of KOTUG International.